Green Field Projects
- Design and engineering of bar mills of capacity upto 1.2 million tons per year.
- Development of layout designs for smooth operations and material flow
- Development of equipment specifications based on clients’ preferences.
- Design and engineering of plant utilities.
- Selection and design of appropriate Roll Pass design.
- Selection of appropriate materials for rolls and guides.
- Formulation of standard operating practices in Rolling Mills
Brown Field Projects
- Productivity improvement with and without investments.
- Upgrading technology
- Cost reduction
- Energy consevation
- Technical audit
Hot Rolling: Product Development
- Slit Rolling Technology – design and implementation
Direct Rolling of As-Cast Billets
Growing fuel oil prices are adversely affecting the price of finished hot rolled products thereby making it difficult for the mills to compete in the market. To overcome this difficulty, more and more bar mills are now looking for rolling of as-cast billets taken directly from continuous casting machines. The concept has been successfully tried in various mills.
ANT also offer solutions to mills for direct rolling of as-cast billets. ANT has done complete engineering for a bar mill to produce TMT bars without reheating furnace and induction heating. The mill is expected to commission in the first quarter of 2014.